Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Eagle Has Landed...

Greetings fellow pilgrims,

I am a golden eagle who soars into the glorious heights of the heavenlies, to be fed daily by the hand of God my Father who art in heaven.

It is my hearts desire to share the fruits of my journey, as well as the blessings of God, with the nations and families of the earth.

Sprinlkled with the precious blood of the Lamb of God who was slain, I enter boldly into the majestic splendor of God's eternal grace. And though I lie prostrate at His holy feet, it is His face that I do seek.

My calling you see is, to obediently serve the King of kings and LORD of lords, tiumphantly and valiantly, and to go even to the darkest depths of the gates of sheol, to bear witness of the divine sovereignty of the LORD of hosts, as together we set the captives free.

I have much to share with you, as it is true, "God is talking, but, ARE YOU LISTENING?"

No comments:

Post a Comment