Monday, October 4, 2010

A Vision or a Dream, You Decide?

One night I received a vision, which scared me half to death. There was militia in the streets, and terror that made you hold your breath. I looked up to see a dragon that held the eagle in its mouth. My soul began to tremble with understanding, as I was forced to witness the devastation of the south.


What is truly happening to this world that I see, please tell me LORD, where did we go wrong? What is now becoming of home of the brave, and land of the free, this one nation under God in whom we have placed our trust? How are we to survive in this world where we do not belong? Looking back now through the eyes of my hearts understanding, I see violence has always been there, the same is true with evil, greed and lust.

My soul cries out in repentance, and mourning, even as the angels begin to sing a sad, sad song above. It is in this moment that I fall to my knees and begin to reverently pray, interceding for this world, and the fear of judgment day. Pleading to God our Father, in holy desperation for His divine mercy, His grace, and unfailing love.

This could be a prophecy, a vision sent to us from God; or perhaps it is just a dream, a nightmare triggered subconsciously, based out of fear. However, today I gaze upon this world through much different eyes, as the Spirit of God interprets for me the truth, I hold so dear.

My heart and mind have been forever changed by the awakening of my soul; I can no longer hide behind eyes that were once blind. Tell me, can you look upon the world outside through godly eyes, or are we truly destined to behold the slaughter of all mankind? Like I said before, this could be a vision, or perhaps it is just a dream, the choice my friend is for you to decide. Just look deep within your soul where the truth is hidden, waiting, for you to find.

I received this in April 1994. I have been interceding for America for 16 years.

I have had recent visions even this last April where the Spirit of the LORD led me to Jeremiah, and again I was forced to witness the great slaughter. The visions that I see are horrific, and if it were not for the LORD taking me to Daniel and showing me how he too felt, or David who wrote the Psalms not only to the glory of the LORD our God but to encourage us, and to show us how to pray rightly in faith believing, believing that we will see the salvation of God. We will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living!

I feel so truly alone most of the time. As there are not a lot of people around me that are receiving these kinds of visions, let alone struggling with exactly how we are to prepare a people for what indeed is coming on the earth. For you see, God's desire is that none should perish but that all would come to the saving knowledge and understanding of Christ Jesus! Amen.

Who is being led like a lamb to the slaughter today, quietly?

I believe this is the love that will be demonstrated through those who are indeed willing to lay their life down for their friend. Those who are arising and going out to meet the King and declaring no, my Lord, be it unto me! Just as Abigail did with King David, when her husband offended the king. Or can we humble ourselves, because we do understand exactly what Christ did for us, and in spirit and in truth, stoop down to wash some mess off their feet.

If a husband is to thank the LORD for his wife and to present her back to the Lord spotless and blameless, without blemish or wrinkle, then why do we not do this for one another, is this not what Christ, Himself did for all of us who believe?

I want to see the beautiful image of the Lord, when I gaze into your eyes. I want to feel the power of His love flowing freely through you, warming my heart and soul. I want the word of God in me to not be tolerated, but joyfully celebrated! I want His body to be made whole!

O' Holy Spirit may I decrease, so that He can increase? May it no longer be I that is seen but Christ living and reigning mightily in me? Renew a right spirit in me, a spirit that seeks to do God's will.

Abba, Father, I come before Your throne of grace, sprinkled with the precious blood of the Lamb of God, Christ Jesus, Your only begotten Son. I thank you Father for Your word that is faithful and true; Your word that will not return back to You null and void but shall accomplish that which You sent it to do. In the name that is above all names, the name of Christ Jesus of Nazareth, I pray for the Holy Spirit to descend upon us, and to overshadow us with the power of the highest. LORD Jesus, breathe upon us all, those who are gathered here together today, and cause us to be one with each other, even as You are with the Father; even as You prayed for us to be. And LORD, by thy Spirit that abides in us make us one with Thee, one with the blessed Trinity, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, the way we were created to be.

For thine is the Kingdom the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment