Thursday, November 4, 2010

A COVENANT OF LOVE

A Covenant of Love



I have loved you with an everlasting love, one that has existed even before the world was made; before the hands of time were ever set into motion, My love for you has always been there, waiting for you too share. My love for you far surpasses even the vastness of eternity.


It was I who knelt down and kissed you, and did awaken you from your sleep. All that I am, and all that I have, I give to you to keep. For today, I vow My covenant love, and on your finger I place my ring, and do seal it with a kiss. An eternal love I promise you, one that shall never fade. For you My Love is My hearts true devotion!


O’ my Lord, with joy unspeakable, I too pledge my love to You; and I do too seal it with a kiss. For without the beauty of Your love, my life would forever be amiss. Yes, my Lord, You are my life, my Love, the One I call faithful and true. Today, it is my heart and love I offer You with all sincerity. For it was Your love that not only awakened me, but has forever set me free. All that I am and all that I have, I vow to You eternally.


Today, the heavenly hosts sing a song of jubilee, as two hearts have now become as one. And what God has joined together, let no man separate. For indeed it is finished, sealed with a kiss, and covered by the blood of the Lamb; witnessed and signed by God’s own mighty right hand, never to be undone.


With a voice of triumph, all of heaven did rejoice; as on a white horse the KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS, and His beloved bride did prosperously ride. They reigned and they ruled happily together in the light of their glory, in the midst of the holy city, the New Jerusalem, forever and ever and ever…


© Sharlyn K. Castillo on this 4th day of November in the Year of our Lord two thousand ten



No comments:

Post a Comment